Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So much technology, so little time...

I'm re-reading for the third or fourth time Will Richardson's book, Blogs, Wikis, & Podcasts ... and I must say that every time I read it, I'm inspired to learn more about the power of technology in education. We're truly in a new world -- one where we access and create information in different ways. Richardson's focus on the potential of technology is what sparks my interest. I want to become part of a larger community of folks developing content on the web & I want to use the web to develop scholarship. I see possibilities in how students conduct their dissertation research even as I see how I might expand conversations about my research interests ... What I realize today is that even though the task may seem daunting, it's time to jump into the deep end of the pool and start paddling.

No comments:

Post a Comment