Monday, October 26, 2009

More good news...

This week I was also notified that a proposal I submitted to present at the NASPA national conference was accepted (yay!) and that a book review I wrote was published in the NASPA Journal. What a great week overall ... Looking forward to seeing students in class again tomorrow - lots of interesting presentations: one, an educational partnership called Careers through Culinary Arts and another Enough is Enough dedicated to ending violence on schools & campuses. Great stuff! In the other class, we're considering the use of technology in classrooms -- blogs, wikis, and podcasts, oh my!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your acceptances - great week indeed! I am going to check out the blog you have listed on 'What to Expect When Writing Your Dissertation'. - Ann

    ReplyDelete